TEAM Products –
Driving Innovation, Quality & Performance
TEAM Industries creates innovative solutions for transmitting, delivering and/or applying power -- when, where and how it’s needed. TEAM has been Driving InnovationTM by developing performance and reliability-enhancing drivetrain and chassis components for recreational, agricultural, and industrial off-highway markets since 1967.
Our broad vertical integration enables us to provide product support at all levels:
Components and assemblies that are designed by TEAM engineers, in collaboration with our customer’s engineers. Engineered products may be as simple as a gear selector or as complex as a five-speed transmission or an auto-locking differential.
Using duty cycles, formulas, spreadsheets and other TEAM-developed design aids, we will design, prototype, test, and ultimately manufacture your component. Our design, prototyping, and verification capabilities have been used to create customized engineered products such as:
- Gear sets
- Wet brake assemblies
- Pedal groups (accelerator and brake)
- Axle assemblies
Parts that are manufactured, under contract, to the blueprints and specifications of our customers. These parts range from relatively simple shafts or gears, to complex machined castings such as engine crankcases:
- Individual parts - gears, spindles, shafts, etc.
- Large cast iron housings for agricultural tractors
- Clutch components and fan drives for large trucks
- Automotive differentials
- Hydraulic components for pumps, motors and valves
- High-precision computer parts
- Engine crankcases
TEAM has designed and manufactured numerous products that are available without customization or “off-the-shelf” from TEAM’s Aftermarket Division. These products are largely the result of TEAM’s research and development efforts and include patented products such as:
- Primary & secondary clutches (CVTs)
- Transaxles for small electric vehicles
- Other drivetrain components
Most of TEAM’s products and services fit into one of these five categories:
- Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVTs).
- Transmissions and transaxles
- Traction control systems - differentials, axles, wet brakes, and related
- Drivetrains for electric vehicle
- Contract manufactured products