In-House Metallurgical Lab
TEAM’s full metallurgical laboratory has the staff, resources and facility to solve metallurgical issues quickly. Our lab is staffed by two degreed Metallurgical Engineers who possess over 40 years combined metallurgy experience, supplemented by experience in heat treating and manufacturing processes. These highly-trained professionals can test and identify metallurgical problems within hours of discovery – a distinct advantage over our competitors who rely on outside metal testing. Instead of waiting weeks for results, while losing precious time and money, TEAM’s metallurgical lab can have reports in the hands of our Customers, Engineers, Quality Department and/or Suppliers within 24 hours! Faster results mean faster solutions, faster improvements and faster delivery.
- Microstructural Analysis (10-1000X magnification)
- Vickers & Brinell
- Chemical Analysis with Spectomaxx CCD Spectrometer
- Salt Fog Corrosion Testing
- Evaluation of Field Returns and Failures
- Technical Resource for Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Heat Treating