TEAM’s Field Testing – The “Real” Test
Before TEAM products ever hit the market, they undergo rigorous field testing. Clutches, components, etc. are installed into their final application (ATV, UTV, snowmobile, etc.) and handed over to TEAM’s professional test drivers, who put them through the paces on TEAM’s own field testing grounds.
TEAM’s test drivers probably have the dirtiest & potentially most dangerous jobs in the company, but it’s not likely that any of these speed and adrenaline "junkies" would trade their current position for a nice, safe desk job. They love to drive/ride and test their own abilities while testing those of the machines.
Here is a sample of the testing they perform:
Instrumented Field Testing
- Verification of performance targets
- Thorough understanding of loading conditions is obtained for Analysis
- Independent & OEM Partnership Field Durability Testing
- Vehicle Durability Validation
- Correlation of Field Durability vs Bench Durability
- High Load endurance
- Shift Performance